One usually gets saggy skin when he becomes old but what to do when u get saggy skin in your prime age or before getting old.
With aging, the collagen and elastic structures of the skin lose their elasticity making the skin saggy. The first signs you see as you age are wrinkles and furrows.
There are various other factors which can lead to saggy skin include:
- Weight loss
- Excessive exposure to sunlight
- Using wrong products on skin
- Consuming excessive alcohol and even pollution.
Honey is known to soothe and disinfect the skin. It is an excellent moisturizer making it a natural humectant, antibacterial and antiseptic solution. Honey tightens pores in the skin and reduces wrinkles from your face. You can delay the aging process by making it a part of your healthy diet. It even controls acne breakout and overtime lighten and eliminate acne scars.
A WAY OF USE:
- Just wash and dry your face.
- Then take 2-3 tablespoon of honey on your fingertips.
- Apply a thin layer of honey evenly on your face.
- Avoid your eye area, honey in your eyes is a sticky situation.
- Let it remain for 15-20 minutes.
- Then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Splash cold water on your face afterwards to close the pores.