Hey, this one is pretty serious. Note that the method described below is more suitable for sunburns, but don’t worry: we’ll tell you how you can change it to treat other minor burns.
- Take a couple of potatoes, wash them thoroughly, and cut them into thin slices.
- If you’re not into cutting, you can grate it, or even blend it to get a juicy paste. These ways are messier but give your skin more of the nice cooling juice it needs. Use gauze and cotton pads to secure the compresses to your skin.
- Apply the slices (or whatever you’ve chosen) to the affected area, leave them for 10 to 15 minutes, remove, and wash your skin with cool water.
If you’re dealing with boiling water or similar burns, potato slices won’t do. Here the potatoes’ juice works like magic (and slices can hurt badly), so go for a raw potato mash , it’s the most delicate and “wet” way.
Gently apply the mash to the burn and leave it on until the pain disappears. It may take anywhere from 10 minutes to several hours, so keep calm, and change the mash when it turns brown.
- Тhe faster you react, the better the result will be.
Here, how to lighten your armpits with а Potatoes
Summer is coming and we all want to look our best in tees and tank tops. If your underarms look somewhat dark, here are several ways to fix them with potatoes. Just don’t expect immediate results, because all home remedies take time to work their magic.
- Wash a potato and slice it.
- Massage your armpits with the slices for about 3 minutes.
- Wait half an hour, to give the potato juice a chance to work.
- Rinse your armpits with cool water and gently dry with a towel.
- Cut and blend a clean potato until smooth.
- Put the potato mash on your armpits and leave for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water and dry with a towel.
- Both ways should be repeated twice a day for at least 4 weeks for visible results.